Indoor & outdoor Body Music sessions
Body Music activities will take place in 2 dedicated indoor spaces located 5 to 10 minutes by bike from your accomodation. We’ll also enjoy different natural spaces (outdoor theater, beach, forest…).
Discover music improvisation thanks to group games : imaginary language, soundpainting, vocal band, circle songs, and many other experiences with body, voice and rhythm.
Start a repertory session to learn cover versions of modern songs (pop, rock, soul, hip hop, reggae…), world-music tracks (West Africa, North African, Mediterranean, Brasil…) or bodypercussion & movement pieces.
Body Music days will count around 6 hours of varied activities (Body Music technics, improvisation and music games, repertory sessions). Plus extra time (meals, parties, jam…). You’ll enjoy a free morning to have rest and enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area.
Goals of the musical training
- Use your body as a musical instrument, actually our first musical instrument
- Make it collective, express yourself in a funny way through body and voice, let it go
- Boost your creativity, open up new possibilities
- Explore a new musical language, discover new tools, expand your musical range
- Develop the skills of listening and perception : accuracy of the sound, rhythmic precision
- Develop the coordination between body and voice
- Develop basic skills regarding rhythm and vocal technique
- Discover and embody songs, rhythms and dances, and use them as a rhythmic and melodic framework suitable for improvisation